Press release content from Business Wire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sep 18, 2020–
The “Global Automatic Data Capture (ADC) Market 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The automatic data capture (ADC) market is poised to grow by $ 10.25 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period.
The report on the automatic data capture (ADC) market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the increasing application of RFID and growing adoption of 2D barcodes. In addition, increasing application of RFID is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
This study identifies the rising demand for effective inventory management systems as one of the prime reasons driving the automatic data capture (ADC) market growth during the next few years. Rising demand for effective inventory management systems will lead to sizable demand in the market.
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading automatic data capture (ADC) market vendors that include Cognex Corp., Datalogic Spa, DENSO Corp., EUROTECH Spa, Generalscan Electronics Co. Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., SATO Holdings Corp., SICK AG, Toshiba International Corp., and Zebra Technologies Corp..
Also, the automatic data capture (ADC) market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five force summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- RFID – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Barcode scanners – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Barcode printers – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Wearable scanners – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Industrial – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Financial security – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Retail – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- T and L – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Healthcare – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Cognex Corp.
- Datalogic Spa
- DENSO Corp.
- EUROTECH Spa
- Generalscan Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- SATO Holdings Corp.
- SICK AG
- Toshiba International Corp.
- Zebra Technologies Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oof5cu
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200918005473/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 09/18/2020 12:19 PM/DISC: 09/18/2020 12:19 PM