Amazon Prime Day 2020: The AstroAI digital tire pressure gauge is discounted for the annual Prime Day sale. (Photo: Amazon Prime Day 2020: AstroAI)
— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
This year may feel like it sped by, but Prime Day just arrived and it’s time to dig into some of the best deals of the year. Even if you don’t have a Prime Membership, you can join anytime during the Prime Day Sale with a 30-day free trial to cash in on the deals.
Drivers can find discounts on an array of products, from floor mats to tire pressure gauges. The great deals don’t end there—Prime Day is one of the best days of the year to stock up on a variety of products, too. So get in on the action before it zips by.
Need help finding products? Sign up for our weekly newsletter. It’s free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
The best car deals you can score during Prime Day
- AstroAI Digital Tire Pressure Gauge for $7.69 (Save $5.30): Digital tire pressure gauges help you figure out how your tires are doing. They’re easier to use than manual gauges and are also helpful at night thanks to bright LCD displays. With nearly 20,000 reviews and 4.5 stars, this gauge is already a crowd-pleaser.
- Active Pets Dog Back Seat Protector for Cars & SUVs for $21.57 (Save $18.39): If your dog is always on your tail, they’re probably in your backseat, too. This highly-rated seat protector makes it easy to keep your car clean, and your dog happy, no matter how much mud, water, or dust is involved in your pup’s adventures.
- AstroAI Snow Brush and Detachable Ice Scraper for $8.39 (Save $3.60): Scraping ice off your car every winter morning can be a real drag. But with the right tools, it might get easier. This popular scraper comes with two pieces that can be stuck together or used individually, making it more versatile and easier to stow away than most.
- Miracase Universal Vehicle Cell Phone Mount Cradle with Adjustable Clip for $10.39 (Save $2.60): Phone mounts make it easy to follow directions on your GPS without taking your eyes off the road. This phone mount from Miracase hooks onto your car’s vents and doesn’t require you to permanently attach a magnet or anything to the back of your phone, making it easy to move from car to car.
- AmazonBasics 4-Piece Heavy Duty Floor Mat for $43.99 (Save $11): Floor mats are a great way to keep car carpets spick-and-span. These popular mats are made with thick, flexible, ridged rubber that catches dirt. This set even comes with a mat for the trunk, so you’ll be set from hood to bumper.
- Anker 24W 4.8A 2-Port Car Charger for $8.99 (Save $4): Keep your phone juiced up while you’re on the road with this car charger. It comes with two ports, so you can charge multiple phones at once, and with more than 3,000 reviews, 4.7 stars, and the ultra-low discount price, you can’t go wrong.
- NEXPOW Car Battery Jump Starter for $55.99 (Save $14): This handy tool is more than just an emergency jump starter—it can also be used as a flashlight, portable power bank for cell phones, and distress signal. Plus, it’s always best to have something to jump-start your car just in case.
- Fivklemnz Car Roof Bag Cargo Carrier for $63.99 (Save $16.00): If you’ve ever wanted more space than the trunk of your car provides, this is the answer. The Fivklemnz rooftop bag is waterproof and well-rated. The best part? It can be used on cars with or without a roof rack.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Read or Share this story: https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/reviewedcom/2020/10/13/prime-day-2020-amazing-car-deals-you-can-get-amazons-big-sale/3558716001/