The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Sep 17, 2020 (Heraldkeepers) —
The global Battery Management Unit market is segregated on the basis of Type as Advanced Lead-Acid Batteries, Nickel-Based Batteries, Flow Batteries, and Others. Based on End-User the global Battery Management Unit market is segmented in Automotive, Military, Medical, and Others.
The global Battery Management Units Market will grow by US$ 12.6 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 19.5 % in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/battery-management-units-market
The global Battery Management Unit market report provides geographic analysis covering regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. The Battery Management Unit market for each region is further segmented for major countries including the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, China, India, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, and others.
A battery management system (BMS) is any electronic system that manages a rechargeable battery, such as by protecting the battery from operating outside its safe operating area, monitoring its state, calculating secondary data, reporting that data, controlling its environment, authenticating it and / or balancing it.
The growth of this market is expected to be driven by the growing trend of electric vehicles, increasing requirement of battery monitoring in renewable energy systems, and need for effective electric grid management.
Valence Technology, Intersil, Linear, NXP Semiconductors, Texas Instruments, Elithion, Vecture, Johnson Matthey, Lithium Balance, Nuvation Engineering, and others are among the major players in the global Battery Management Unit market. The companies are involved in several growth and expansion strategies to gain a competitive advantage. Industry participants also follow value chain integration with business operations in multiple stages of the value chain.
The Battery Management Unit Market has been segmented as below:
Battery Management Unit Market, By Type
- Advanced Lead-Acid Batteries
- Nickel-Based Batteries
- Flow Batteries
Battery Management Unit Market, By End-User
Battery Management Unit Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
Battery Management Unit Market, By Company
- Valence Technology
- NXP Semiconductors
- Texas Instruments
- Johnson Matthey
- Lithium Balance
- Nuvation Engineering
The report covers:
- Global Battery Management Unit market sizes from 2015 to 2024, along with CAGR for 2018-2024
- Market size comparison for 2017 vs 2024, with actual data for 2017, estimates for 2018 and forecast from 2019 to 2024
- Global Battery Management Unit market trends, covering comprehensive range of consumer trends & manufacturer trends
- Value chain analysis covering participants from raw material suppliers to the downstream buyer in the global Battery Management Unit market
- Major market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe to be focused
- Competitive landscape with analysis on competition pattern, portfolio comparisons, development trends and strategic management
- Comprehensive company profiles of the key industry players
The global Battery Management Unit market report scope includes detailed study covering underlying factors influencing the industry trends.
The report covers analysis on regional and country level market dynamics. The scope also covers competitive overview providing company market shares along with company profiles for major revenue contributing companies.
The report scope includes detailed competitive outlook covering market shares and profiles key participants in the global Battery Management Unit market share. Major industry players with significant revenue share include Valence Technology, Intersil, Linear, NXP Semiconductors, Texas Instruments, Elithion, Vecture, Johnson Matthey, Lithium Balance, Nuvation Engineering, and others.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Gain detailed insights on the Battery Management Unit industry trends
- Find complete analysis on the market status
- Identify the Battery Management Unit market opportunities and growth segments
- Analyse competitive dynamics by evaluating business segments & product portfolios
- Facilitate strategy planning and industry dynamics to enhance decision making
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/battery-management-units-market
Table of Contents:
- Introduction 1.1 Key Insights 1.2 Report Overview 1.3 Markets Covered 1.4 Stakeholders
- Research Methodology 2.1 Research Scope 2.2 Market Research Process 2.3 Research Data Analysis 2.4.1 Secondary Research 2.4.2 Primary Research 2.4.3 Models for Estimation 2.5 Market Size Estimation 2.5.1 Bottom-Up Approach – Segmental Market Analysis 2.5.2 Top-Down Approach – Parent Market Analysis
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview 4.1 Introduction 4.2.1 Drivers 4.2.2 Restraints 4.2.3 Opportunities 4.2.4 Challenges 4.2 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Battery Management Unit Market, By Type
- Battery Management Unit Market, By End-User
- Battery Management Unit Market, By Geography 7.1 Introduction 7.2 North America 7.2.1 North America Battery Management Unit, By Type 7.2.2 North America Battery Management Unit, By End-User 7.3 Europe 7.3.1 Europe Battery Management Unit, By Type 7.3.2 Europe Battery Management Unit, By End-User 7.4 Asia-Pacific 7.4.1 Asia-Pacific Battery Management Unit, By Type 7.4.2 Asia-Pacific Battery Management Unit, By End-User 7.5 Rest of the World 7.5.1 Rest of the World Battery Management Unit, By Type 7.5.2 Rest of the World Battery Management Unit, By End-User
- Competitive Insights 8.1 Key Insights 8.2 Company Market Share Analysis 8.3 Strategic Outlook 8.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions 8.3.2 New Product Development 8.3.3 Portfolio/Production Capacity Expansions 8.3.4 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, Partnerships & Agreements 8.3.5 Others
- Company Profiles 9.1 Valence Technology 9.1.1 Company Overview 9.1.2 Product/Service Landscape 9.1.3 Financial Overview 9.1.4 Recent Developments 9.2 Intersil 9.2.1 Company Overview 9.2.2 Product/Service Landscape 9.2.3 Financial Overview 9.2.4 Recent Developments 9.3 Linear 9.3.1 Company Overview 9.3.2 Product/Service Landscape 9.3.3 Financial Overview 9.3.4 Recent Developments 9.4 NXP Semiconductors 9.4.1 Company Overview 9.4.2 Product/Service Landscape 9.4.3 Financial Overview 9.4.4 Recent Developments 9.5 Texas Instruments 9.5.1 Company Overview 9.5.2 Product/Service Landscape 9.5.3 Financial Overview 9.5.4 Recent Developments 9.6 Elithion 9.6.1 Company Overview 9.6.2 Product/Service Landscape 9.6.3 Financial Overview 9.6.4 Recent Developments 9.7 Vecture 9.7.1 Company Overview 9.7.2 Product/Service Landscape 9.7.3 Financial Overview 9.7.4 Recent Developments 9.8 Johnson Matthey 9.8.1 Company Overview 9.8.2 Product/Service Landscape 9.8.3 Financial Overview 9.8.4 Recent Developments 9.9 Lithium Balance 9.9.1 Company Overview 9.9.2 Product/Service Landscape 9.9.3 Financial Overview 9.9.4 Recent Developments 9.10 Nuvation Engineering 9.10.1 Company Overview 9.10.2 Product/Service Landscape 9.10.3 Financial Overview 9.10.4 Recent Developments
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Microwave Downconverters Market 2019 Global Trends, Industry Share, Supply, Demand, Size, Growth and Forecast to 2025|MRE Analysis
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at [email protected] You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.