Technavio has been monitoring the PLM software market in the automotive sector and it is poised to grow by USD 937.74 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200915006003/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global PLM Software Market in the Automotive Sector 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Automatic real-time tracking of products is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 3%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 937.74 million.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Accenture Plc, Altair Engineering Inc., ANSYS Inc., Autodesk Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, Infor Inc., Oracle Corp., PTC Inc., SAP SE, and Siemens AG are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers?
- Rise in IoT integration is one of the major factors driving the market.
- How big is the North America market?
- The North America region will contribute 44% of market growth.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Accenture Plc, Altair Engineering Inc., ANSYS Inc., Autodesk Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, Infor Inc., Oracle Corp., PTC Inc., SAP SE, and Siemens AG. are some of the major market participants. The rise in IoT integration will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
PLM Software Market in the Automotive Sector 2020-2024: Segmentation
PLM Software Market in the Automotive Sector is segmented as below:
- Collaborative Product Data Management
- Computer-aided Design
- Simulation and Analysis
- Digital Manufacturing
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43612
PLM Software Market in the Automotive Sector 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The PLM software market in the automotive sector report covers the following areas:
- PLM Software Market in the Automotive Sector Size
- PLM Software Market in the Automotive Sector Trends
- PLM Software Market in the Automotive Sector Analysis
This study identifies the advantage of automatic real-time tracking of products as one of the prime reasons driving the PLM software market growth in the automotive sector during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
PLM Software Market in the Automotive Sector 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist PLM software market growth in the automotive sector during the next five years
- Estimation of the PLM software market size in the automotive sector and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the PLM software market in the automotive sector
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of PLM software market vendors in the automotive sector
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Collaborative product data management – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Computer-aided design – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Simulation and analysis – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Digital manufacturing – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accenture Plc
- Altair Engineering Inc.
- ANSYS Inc.
- Autodesk Inc.
- Dassault Systemes SE
- Infor Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- PTC Inc.
- SAP SE
- Siemens AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]